The Social Air is always hot with so many Buzz. It is challenging to bring something different from the crowd while you are going with an inbound marketing Plan. But luckily, there are a lot of option for a marketer to build strong social signals for their business and increasing sales, exposure, and brand popularity. Here we are going to share five must have digital marketing goal for 2016 to win the market.
1. Shout on Social Media with a personal accent: When it’s the matter of Social Media, people always want to know your own story. They usually don’t like to deal with a brand. They are looking for your appearance, what’s the story behind your success and every up and down. In this world, peoples are not usually satisfied with the product, but they also want to know the story behind this product. However, you can share this story with personal test and accents to fulfill their needs.
2. Visual Posts are winning the most attention: If you want to build a perfect social strategy, it is a great time to think visually. Otherwise, peoples are usually ignored words and text. Try to explain essential matters visually. Design your graphics using Photoshop or invest some of your marketing budgets on a graphics designer.
3. Try to meet with your audience in person: In social media, your fan and followers are always keen to know about your lifestyle. In Facebook people usually like to express their thoughts and share their day to day life stories. Don’t hesitate to share your habit, your thoughts, little and beautiful snaps from everyday life. Maybe, it would be a cup of coffee, a flower in your garden or just a snap of your child. Believe me; it makes your followers amuse and engaging ever more than any other posts.
4. Visual storytelling approach: A good story always attracts a lot of people to like or share your posts. Peoples are usually noted the person or brand for a remarkable story and check them back time to time for another story. When you are presenting a good story, they usually remember you and curious about the next story or outline. A story with appropriate visual is the best way to drive and engage more people in social media.
5. Focus on mobile: Nowadays, 95% users are accessing the internet from their mobile device. When you’re design or present something for your audience keep this word in your brain, “How it looks like from a small device, and how they feel?” It doesn’t matter how big or small your content is, but how your viewers see and take it. Make your website mobile-friendly and try to give something better than previous posts. From my experience, I know that peoples are usually like to remember a person more instead of a brand in social media. They love visually beautiful graphics and new ideas.
They love to listen to your neighborhood. They like to talk or communicate with you before buying your product. They love to share their thoughts and experience. All you have to do is listen to them and respond with your solutions and ideas. Without this, you are just shouting in the forest, and nobody will listen to you.